top of page
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About The Event
The Alliance is open to all and provides interesting educational programs.
- Nov. 10- Nicole & Michael Griffin, "Climbing to New Heights"
- Join Michael and Nicole Griffin as they tell us about their hiking and trekking adventures. They will share stories and pictures from their evolution in hiking from the backyards of Belmont and New England trails to the Alps and the Andes. In addition, they will tell us what you need to know to get out and enjoy nature, from planning a hike to having the 10 essentials. We hope you can join and learn about our great outdoors!
- Future Events:
- Dec 8- Miriam Baker, “Two New Genealogy Databases: The 1950 US Census and New York City Vital Records”
- Jan. 12 - Mark Rosensten, "A Naturalist's Year"
- Feb. 9- John Howe, "Virtual Tour of Mount Auburn Cemetery"
bottom of page