NEWS FLASH! Thanks to the many who volunteered, so many more who shopped, and the myriad folks selling various goods for a diversity of causes, the 2023 Social Action Holiday Gift Fair raised over $10,000!!!
The funds raised will be donated in support of:
• women’s empowerment and children’s health and well-being in several different African and Latin American countries
• medical and humanitarian assistance for refugees
• the protection of animals who need homes, animals in the wild, and diverse and endangered species in the Galapagos
• care for children and adults with cancer
• care for women struggling to overcome addiction
• efforts to end discrimination and violence against persons with albinism
• And so much more…!
Very best holiday wishes to all!
-The Social Action Committee